Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hands Down with Dashboard Confessional


The long wait will soon be over. At long last, Dashboard Confessional will take the Manila stage this coming May 27, 2010 and I so love it! Hopefully by that time, I'm in Manila already. I've been waiting for them for almost 4 years now and finally, they will be here! I really hope I will experience a DC concert. This will be my greatest birthday gift ever!

I am a certified fun of them, I have a playlist on my W580i phone with my favorite music from DC. Imagine, I memorized all the lyrics of my favorite songs, from Vindicated, Hands Down, Screaming Infidelities, Stolen, Currents, The Ghost of a Good Thing, The Best Deception, The Brilliant Dance, Dusk and Summer and even Bitter Pill (screaming while singing this song), name it and I have it!

See you guys on May 27, 2010 at Trinoma, Mindanao Open Parking Area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment